Submitted by Karen Stuckings
- 6 thick sausages (I par boiled to remove skin and some fat)
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Slit sausages down the middle length ways 3/4 of the way through.
- In a bowl mix tomato, onion, garlic, mixed herbs and oil.
- With a small spoon carefully place mixture in the slits of the sausages.
- Place in slow cooker.
- In bowl mix honey and soy, drizzle over your sausages.
- Cook on low with lid on.
- Once cooked remove sausages and remove oil from sauce and drizzle sauce back over sausages.
- Serve with vegetables or chips and salad.
- This was cooked in a lumina 3L.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think