Submitted by Kelly Hicks
- 6 potatoes washed and halved
- 1/4 head small cauliflower
- 1/2 a zucchini grated
- 100ml cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic butter
- 1 spring onion
- Sprinkle of cheese (optional)
- Chop potatoes in half and pierce with a fork. Place in the microwave on high for 10 mins .
- Chop cauliflower into small pieces and grate the zucchini. Mix a teaspoon of garlic butter through the mix.
- Scoop out the potatoe to create a bowl and add the filling with a small amount of cream in each.
- Place in the slow cooker on high for 2 hours with a sprinkle of cheese. I finished them off by putting them under the grill for 5 to give a golden look.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think