Submitted by Emma
- 500g mince
- Half a stick of cabana
- Quarter of a cup of Mettwurst
- Half cup of cream cheese
- Half cup of feta
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- 1 onion
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- Tablespoon of soy sauce
- Pasta tubes/cannelloni
- 1 tin of diced tomatoes
- 1 jar of paste sauce of your choice
- Combine all the filling ingredients together, use enough cream cheese to make a sticky texture.
- Stuff the tubes gently until tube is full but not overflowing out the ends.
- Pour the tomato paste (or chosen sauce) into slowcooker.
- Stack the tubes neatly, making sure to pour sauce in between each layer.
- Pour diced tomatoes over the top.
- Cook for 4hours on low
- Serve with garlic bread
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!