Submitted by Robyn Clark
Strawberry Nutella Mug Cakes
- 4 tablespoons SR Flour
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa ( I used Cadbury )
- 3 Tablespoons of Nutella
- 3 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons of milk
- 3 Tablespoons of strawberry jam
- 1 egg
- Mix all together and place into your mugs, fill 3/4 full.
- Add some fresh or frozen strawberries on the top.
- Place up on an egg ring , tea towel under the lid and Cook on high for approx 1 1/2 hours.
- Add more fresh strawberries to the top and some whipped cream, dust with icing sugar .
- ### This mixture made 2 mugs , so double it for 4 mugs
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think