Submitted by Simon christie
Straight up chicken & bacon
- 750 grams skinless chicken thighs 1cm diced
- 150 grams diced bacon
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Place your chicken and garlic in your searing insert (or fry pan) to brown for ten minutes.
- In your slow cooker add bacon and cook on LOW for four hours.
- Serve using a slotted spoon with vegetables or salad.
- Omit Garlic for a FODMAP friendly version
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
4 thoughts on “Straight up chicken & bacon”
We used chicken thigh cutlets instead of diced, so quick and easy both in prep and serving.
A definite winner, yum 🙂
does this really go for 4 hours on slow that is quick
I do most of my own chicken recipes for 4hrs on low 🙂
We recently did this with drumsticks and minus the Garlic for a quick, easy FODMAP friendly meal.
Budget friendly as well for 9 (5 adult sized and 4 child size serves ) hit with all of the family.