Finger licking… lip smacking … DELISH!!
Sticky beef ribs in a BBQ steak sauce marinade.
Sure to please. Great for parties and entertaining 🙂
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Sticky Steakhouse Ribs
Finger licking... lip smacking ... DELISH!! Sticky beef ribs in a BBQ steak sauce marinade. Sure to please. Great for parties and entertaining 🙂
- 1 - 2kg of beef spare ribs (the really meaty kind of rib on wide flat bones)
- 1 onion, grated fine
- 2/3 of a cup of your favourite Steak sauce (I like Fountain brand)
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Place raw ribs into slow cooker
- Combine all other ingredients to make the marinade
- Reserve 1/2 cup of this marinade for later, pour the remaining marinade over the ribs
- Cook on auto for 6hrs ... or low for 8hrs
- Carefully transfer the super tender cooked ribs to an oven tray and baste with reserved marinade
- Cook under a hot griller for approx 10mins until browned and glazed with the sticky sauce (watch it doesn't burn!)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!