Sticky ribs – pork or beef is up to you! 🙂
Submitted by Briana Newport.
Sticky ribs - pork or beef is up to you! 🙂
- 750g ribs (your choice of meat, our favourite is pork rashers)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup.
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce.
- 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce.
- 2 tablespoons honey.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a jug.
- Place ribs in a container and pour marinade over, leaving atleast a 1/4 cup of marinade to pop aside.*
- Put ribs in fridge for atleast an hour*
- Lay foil sheets in the slow cooker insert for easy cleaning.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4.
- Once cooked, place on baking tray and pour leftover marinade on top.
- Put in oven, on 180 for 20 minutes or so to promote stickiness and browning.
- We like to serve them as a side to pumpkin soup, mash potatoes and veges or chips and salad but anything goes, really!
- * optional step.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!