Submitted by donna smith
Sticky honey beef
- 400g beef stir fry
- 3tbs clear honey
- 1/4 cup of soy
- 1tbs sugar I use normal white
- 2tsp garlic powder
- 1 small/med onion chopped
- Flour to coat
- Put slow cooker on on high,
- Add soy, honey and garlic powder in and mix
- Chop onion and add then coat meat in the flour and pan fry to crisp up then add to slow cooker
- Mix it all well to cover with sauce put the lid on and cook for 2-3 hours on high, stirring every half an hour
- Take the lid off for last 30mins if sauce is to thin.
- Serve with noodles or veg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!