Submitted by Carla ZenThings Rako
Sticky Barbeque Sausages
- 1 finely sliced onion,
- 2 or 3 minced garlic cloves,
- 1/8 cup soy sauce,
- 1 cup tomato sauce (can use a can of crushed tomatoes and a couple of tablespoons of tomato paste instead),
- 1/4 cup brown sugar,
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar,
- 1 tsp mustard powder.
- Whole or sliced precooked sausages (as many as desired)
- Prepare and mix all ingredients and pour over the whole or sliced sausages in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for approximately 3 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!