Submitted by Denise Roberts
Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 2 x Steak (your choice)
- 200g Mushrooms
- 1/2 Brown Onion (sliced)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Crushed)
- 100g Cream Cheese
- Add steak, garlic and onion to the slow cooker and cook on low for 2hrs.
- Add mushrooms and cook for a further 30mins.
- Strain liquid from slow cooker and return ingredients with cream cheese to the slow cooker.
- Cook for the final 30mins [with tea towel under the lid] or until cheese has melted through the dish.
- Serve and enjoy.
- [Made in 3.5L Contempo slow cooker which cooks at higher heat. Times may vary]
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think