Submitted by Sherrie sutcliffe
- Eye fillet steak or rump steak
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 2 large onions
- Handful of mushrooms
- 1 Tb white sugar
- Sliced bocconcini cheese
- I brown my meat first.
- Lay some alfoil out enough to wrap steak up tight,
- Mix chopped tomatoes, onion and sprinkle with sugar.
- Add to steak and start stacking with mushrooms and cheese keep layering, wrap up parcels and add to Sc.
- If browning first 3-4 hrs low, if adding raw 6-8 hrs low
- When Cooked add some grated cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!