Submitted by Mary Potter
- 2 lbs Thin Round Steak
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Small Can Mushrooms
- 1 Pkg Onion Gravy
- 1 Pkg Onion & Mushroom seasoning
- 2 Cups Water
- Garlic Salt, Onion Powder & pepper to taste
- Slice Steak in strips.
- Cut Bell Peppers in strips
- In bowl Add Gravy & Seasoning packs
- With the 2 cups of water mix well
- Add Mushrooms.
- Stir in Garlic Salt, Onion Powder & Pepper
- Place all in Crockpot
- Cook for 2 Hours High & 2 Hours Low
- Finish with Steak & Veggies on Bread Roll
- Top with you favorite Cheese.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think