Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Steak and Black Bean Sauce ( home style )
- 1 kg rump steak
- 2 large onions cut in wedges
- 1 bottle of good quality black bean sauce
- 1 pk Asian style veges
- 2 pkt 2 min noodles, cooked
- Brown steak and onions in fry pan,
- Then add to sc with black bean sauce,
- Cook for 3-4hrs on high
- 1/2 hr before cooking is finished add veges,
- Then when cooked add your cooked noodles, always cook noodles before adding so the noodles don't soak up all your yummy sauce.
- Better than takeaway.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think