Submitted by Brian Murphy
Spicy Satay Chicken
- 1kg Chicken Fillets (Breast or Thigh) Diced
- 2 x Med. Onions (Finally Chopped)
- 2 x Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 (Half) x Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1 x Teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 1 x Cup White Vinegar
- 2/3 (Two Thirds) x Cup White Sugar
- 1 x Teaspoon Salt
- 4 x Tablespoon Peanut Butter (Crunchy or Creamy)
- 1/2 (Half) Cup Fruit Chutney
- 2 x Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 x Tablespoon Curry Powder
- Corn Flour & Water
- Place all ingredients into Slow Cooker.
- Cook on High for 3 Hours ( use cornflour and water after 3 hour to thicken if too watery).
- Cook for last hour on Low. Stirring at leisure.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think