Submitted by Denise Roberts
Spicy Orange Bat Wings
- 1 Cup Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 Cup Lime Juice
- 1 TBL Tabasco Sauce (Hot Sauce)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Crushed)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 12 Chicken Wings (Wing tips removed)
- Add marmalade, lime juice, sauce, garlic and salt to a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add chicken and 1/2 the sauce to the slow cooker and toss until coated.
- Cook for 2 hrs on low and then turn wings over and coat with 1/2 of the left over sauce. (At this point you may want to drain the excess liquid from the slow cooker. Optional)
- Cook for another 1 & 1/2 hrs on low.
- Remove wings from slow cooker and place them on a greased baking tray, coating in the last of the sauce. Cook in hot oven until brown and starting to crisp.
- Remove from oven once browned and serve.
- * Adjust the sauce to suit your pallet. Add more for a hotter sauce.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think