Submitted by Robyn Clark
Spicy Beef with Sweet Potatoes.
- 1 kg stewing steak( sliced how you like it)
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup hot water , add a beef stock cube.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 medium sized sweet potato , thinly sliced
- 1/2 diced red capsicum
- Chilli powder ( to your own taste, I added a teaspoon)
- 1/3 cup Hoisin sauce
- Greek yoghurt
- Pasta ( I used large penne)
- Fry the onion , chilli and garlic and add to the SC.
- Add the meat , sweet potato,capsicum,water and hoisin sauce . Slow Cook on high about 2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Cook the pasta and add to the dish just before serving.
- Drizzle the Greek yoghurt over the meat ( can use sour cream ).
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think