Submitted by Cassandra Browne
- 8 chicken drumsticks (I used 3 breasts)
- 2 chorizos, sliced
- 1 capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2tsp paprika
- 1 orange, rind finely grated, juiced
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2C chicken stock
- 1/3C pitted black olives
- 1/3C chopped parsley
- Cook the chicken until browned, remove rom pan.
- Add chorizo, capsicum and onion; cook until soft. Add the garlic and paprika and stir until fragrant.
- Put all ingredients other than the olives and parsley in the SC and cook on low for 8hrs or high for 4hrs.
- Stir through olives and parsley, serve with crusty bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!