Submitted by Donna Chugg
SPAGHETTI STUFFED MEATBALL
- 1 kg mince
- 2 eggs
- 1 C breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp Worcester Sauce
- 1 C Grated Cheese
- Small onion finely chopped
- 1/2 C Salsa
- 1. Combine above ingredients well.
- 2. Take an oven proof bowl and line with 2/3 of the mince mix.
- 3. Fill cavity with two 420gm tins of spaghetti (can add cheese onion bacon ).
- 4. Cover with last 1/3 of mince mix to complete the meatball.
- 5. Put bowl in SC with lid and cook on high for 4 hrs.
- 6. Serve covered with favourite sauce and grated Parmesan cheese if wanted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!