Cheats way Mac n cheese, super cheesy and creamy and absolute heaven.
Can be served as a side or a complete main.
Submitted by Kacey
Sneaky Mac n cheese
Cheats way Mac n cheese, super cheesy and creamy and absolute heaven. Can be served as a side or a complete main.
- 1 jar Chicken tonight style Cheese and bacon sauce (or similar)
- 500g macaroni pasta
- 500g (or a packet) grated cheese
- 600mL thickened or cooking cream
- 350g diced bacon
- Minced garlic - to your taste
- Place chicken tonight sauce, cheese, cream, garlic and bacon in slow cooker.
- Mix ingredients together and cook on high for 1 hour.
- Add in macaroni and cook for further hour
- This recipe is served great as a main or a side, depending on your meal.
- Remember to check your pasta before serving as it may not be cooked right through. This recipe was cooked in a 5.5L slow cooker and fed 2 people as a full meal with 4 servings left over.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!