Submitted by Jennifer Stefanek
Smokey Honey Bbq Chicken
- 8 chicken drumsticks (or any piece of chicken)
- 1/3 cup masterfoods honey bbq marinade
- 1/2 cup masterfoods smokey bbq marinade
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1. Mix honey bbq marinade, smokey bbq marinade, honey together in large bowl.
- 2 place chicken in bowl and mix until well coated with marinade mix.
- 3. Tip all contents of bowl into sc including excess marinade.
- 4. Cook on high for 2 hours.
- 5. Serve with vegies and mash or with rice
- Submited by Jennifer Stefanek
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think