Submitted by Simon Christie
Slow roasted potato slices
- Two medium potatoes.
- Spray oil or olive oil for brushing
- Turn cooker on HIGH
- Wash potatoes to remove any contaminants
- Slice thinly (approximately 1/2cm... 1/4in)
- Spray/olive oil both sides
- Place ON TRIVET not overlapping.
- Place lid on with TEA TOWEL on HIGH for two hours.
- Release moisture as you pass by lifting lid momentarily
- EXCHANGE TEA TOWEL AFTER TWO HOURS
- Cook for a further 2-3 hours on HIGH.
times depend on preference to crisp
important to change tea towel
- Season how you see fit for your family.
- I seasoned with pepper and chicken salt but honestly these would be awesome straight up
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think