Submitted by Grace Henley
Slow cooker Wild Duck
- Plump Wild Duck
- Prepare and clean duck, place in slow cooker on low.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave to cook on low for approx 7-8 hrs.
- No need for any extra oil, or water and it creates its on juices to cook in.
- Don't use frozen duck, ensure it is thawed before cooking.
- With the juices left in the slow cooker after you remove cooked Duck, you can make a beautiful gravy using the flour method.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!