Submitted by Patina Pearson
Slow Cooker Rocky Road
- 600 grams chocolate (I used store brand milk and dark chocolate)
- 1/2 packet marshmallows (about 20)
- 3/4 cup peanuts (or nuts of choice)
- 3/4 cup sultanas (or any other dried fruit)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Place chocolate in slow cooker and cook on high, uncovered until chocolate has melted
- Stir every 15 minutes (mine took an hour to melt)
- Add remainder of ingredients
- Cook for a further 5 - 10 minutes until marshmallows have started to soften.
- Pour or ladle into a tray, lined with baking paper (I used 20 x 30 cm slice tray)
- Refridgerate until set.
- Cut into desired size pieces.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think