Submitted by Melissa Hansen
Slow Cooker Meatloaf and Potatoes
- 2.5 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c. smashed corn flakes
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 2-4 tbsp Worcestershire
- salt, pepper, paprika, garlic to taste
- mix ingredients well and form a loaf in the bottom of the crock pot.
- wash 5-6 small-medium potatoes, prick them with a fork and wrap in foil. place them around the meatloaf. cook 8-10 hours on low. don't add water, and wrapping potatoes is optional (i like them to have their own flavor).
- we served with some spinach.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think