Submitted by Corrina Conlan
Slow cooker meat pie filling
- 1 Kg minced Beef
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 celery stick chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsns dried chives
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of beef stock
- 2 tbsns corn flour to thicken.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown the onion and mince in a frying pan or a sear slow cooker.
- Add the celery and carrots and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 mins until the veg is starting to soften.
- Add to the slow cooker along with the all other ingredients except the corn flour.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Thicken with corn flour and use to make any number of different pies.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think