Submitted by Rebecca imhoff
Slow cooker Green chicken curry
- 4 fresh chicken breast skin off
- 1 bag of stir fry veg of your choice
- 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves, torn in half
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk or 400ml thickend cream
- 1-2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 125ml (1/2 cup) chicken stock
- 1 cup (loosely packed) fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Steamed Rice, to serve
- Add Diced chicken breast, 1 bag of stir fry veg, 2 lime leaves in the slow cooker.
- Combine coconut milk or cream and curry paste and add to the slow cooker.
- Pour in stock.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Step 3 Shred remaining lime leaves. Add to the slow cooker. Add basil, sugar and fish sauce, and stir to combine.
- Serve with rice.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think