Submitted by Jarrah King
Slow Cooked Sausages in Rosemary Gravy
A great budget meal that is hearty and flavoursome. The sausages are so tender they melt in your mouth.
- 1kg of sausages cut in half
- 1tsp curry powder
- 2tsp dried rosemary or 2x sprigs
- 1tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1tbs dark soy sauce
- 2x cups of chicken stock
- 5-6 tsps gravy powder (salt reduced) mixed with 2 cups of hot or cold water (depends on your type of gravy)
- 2x carrots peeled and sliced
- Season with pepper
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4.
- If your liquid reduces too much you may need to add 1 more cup of liquid just check the saltiness. If you think adding more gravy will make it too salty you can reduce the amount of gravy powder or just add some water.
- If the sauce is too runny thicken with 1tbs of cornflour mixed with 2tbs of water
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think