Submitted by Christy Roth
Slow Cooked Roast Capsicum
- 2 large red capsicums
- Olive oil
- Cut capsicums into quarters.
- Remove seeds and white parts.
- Add a splash of olive oil to the slow cooker.
- Place capsicums into the slow cooker skin side down and cook on high for two hours with a tea towel under lid.
- Once done, transfer to a tray or plate and cover with cling film until cool.
- Peel and serve.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Slow Cooked Roast Capsicum”
Absolutely brilliant. Such an easy way to roast capsicum and such a beautiful result. Will never use the oven again. Thank you for posting this method. Wish I’d tried it earlier