August 27, 2014
7 hrs 15 mins
500 gm Chicken Thighs
125 gm Chorizo Sausage, sliced
250 gm Prawns
1/2 cup Arborio Rice
1 cup Chicken Stock
1/2 cup of White Wine
2 tablespoon Tomato Paste
1 Onion, sliced
1 Red Capsicum, chopped
1 clove Garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon Saffron Threads
1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, more if you like it spicy
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoons of Parsley
Lemon wedges and Spring Onion to garnish
11. Stir Saffron into chicken stock and let stand for 10 minutes
22. Brown Chorizo in frypan for 5 minutes
33. Combine Chicken, Chorizo, Onion, Capsicum, Garlic, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper and Salt.
44. Stir in Saffron Stock, Wine and Tomato Paste Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
55. Chicken juices should run clear when pierced and vegetables should be tender.
66. Stir in Rice and cook, covered on high until rice is tender and almost no liquid remains, about 15 to 20 minutes.
77. Stir in Parsley and serve with Lemon wedges and Spring Onion garnish.
Submitted by Allie
June 4, 2016
When do you add the prawns?
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.