Ooey, gooey, green slime! Non toxic and fun for children of all ages to play with these holidays ? You know you want to …
Submitted by Simon Christie
Ooey, gooey, green slime! Non toxic and fun for children of all ages to play with these holidays ? You know you want to ...
- 2 tablespoons of psyllium husk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup hot tap water
- A few drops of food colouring of your choice
- Add psyllium husk and cold water in slow cooker
- Stir through food colouring
- Add hot water
- Cook on HIGH for 1.5hrs, stirring occasionally
- Cook with lid OFF, no tea towel
- Slime when cooked will be congealed and stretchy
- Cool before playing
- Keep slime in sealed container in fridge for approximately 1 wk (check before each use that it has no mould etc and discard if it does)
- We purchased a big bag of psyllium husk for approximately $6 so you can make buckets full of slime for next to nothing!
- Non toxic ?
- This was cooked in a 1.5L slow cooker ... a larger one would cook hotter/faster so would need times reduced
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think