Recipe by Amanda Kenwright
Simple Ranch Chicken
Very simple creamy ranch chicken recipe!
- 1kg cubed chicken thigh/breast
- 1x 330ml bottle ranch dressing
- 1 chopped onion
- 250ml chicken stock
- Corn flour to thicken
- 1. Place chicken, onion, ranch dressing and chicken stock in slow cooker and cook on low for 3 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
- 2. Mix 1 Tbsp cornflour with a little water to form a paste, then add to slow cooker and stir until mixture thickens.
- 3. Serve with chips and vegetables.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think