Submitted by Natasha MacDonald
Simple Egg & Bacon Pie
- 2 Sheets of puff pastry
- 8 eggs
- 300 grams of short cut bacon cut into large chunks
- 1 cup of cheese
- Line the sc with baking paper
- Place the 1st sheet of pastry in slow cooker
- On the bottom add a handful of the bacon
- Then crack 4 eggs and spread over the bacon
- Top with cheese
- Then repeat to layer
- Add little peper to taste
- Place the top pastry sheet on top and press to attach to the sides, cut of excess pastry.
- Put Tea towel/ dish cloth under the lid when cooking - 3-4hrs on low
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!