Submitted by Alison Wech
- Large piece of casserole steak (I used skirt steak)
- 4 cloves crushed garlic.
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ¼ inch fresh ginger root peeled and grated
- Tablespoon Cornflour
- Place steak in slow cooker.
- Cover with chopped onion.
- Mix all other ingredients together EXCEPT cornflour
- Pour over meat.
- Turn slow cooker on LOW and cook for 7 hours
- When cooked mix cornflour with a small amount of water
- Stir into meat to thicken.
- Serve in wraps with lettuce, cheese, tomato and capsicum or in cabbage leaves rolled up or on rice.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think