Submitted by MaryAnn Ogden
- 750gm lamb mince
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 teas mixed herbs
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tbls worcestishire sauce
- Gravox powder
- 1 cup beef stock
- Tomatoes and cheese to decorate
- 6 medium potatoes,
- Peel and cut up potatoes, cook for 12 minutes till just cooked, mashwith small teas butter.. Put aside
- Brown mince and onion in frypan, add herbs and worcestershire sauce,
- Thicken with couple teaspoons of gravox which has been mixed with beef stock.
- Put tomato sauce and BBQ sauce in medium casserole dish that will fit in cooker or directly into cooker
- Top with mince mixture.
- Then spread mashed potato over top, decorate with sliced tomato, grated cheese and parsley if desired.
- Cook 1 hour high, 2 hours low
- Serve with bread, or veggies.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think