If you’re a seafood lover, like me, then you are going to love this recipe!
Submitted by Rebecca Palmer
Seafood Marinara with Cheesy Mornay Sauce
If you're a seafood lover, like me, then you are going to love this recipe!
- Approx 250g Seafood Marinara mix
- Baby Octopus ( optional - as many as you like)
- 450g Cheesy Mornay Sauce (I used Gourmet Chef brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- 1 packet rice noodles
- 1/3 cup water
- In a saucepan, seal the seafood marinara until partially cooked (optional)
- Then, transfer the marinara mix into the slow cooker
- Add octopus, then stir in the cheesy mornay sauce and the water
- Turn the cooker on HIGH.
- Cook for approximately 4 hours, checking occasionally (add the rice around half hour before it's cooked)
- I use a 3L slow cooker, and I usually get 2 large servings out of it plus a bit extra.
- Adjust recipe according to your tastes.
- If you find there is not enough liquid when you want to add the noodles, add a tiny bit more.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!