Submitted by Bel Ruddy
- 125g Salted butter
- 1kg sugar
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1 x 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- Add everything except the condensed milk to the slowcooker.
- Cook on high for 3 hours with the lid off stirring occasionally.
- Add the condensed milk. Mix well and cook on high for another 2-3 hours with the lid off stirring frequently (about every 20 minutes). It will become a nice caramel colour when it is done.
- **Very important** When it is done whisk vigorously for 10 minutes. Then quickly pour into a buttered lamington tray.
- Leave to set overnight on the kitchen bench.
- Enjoy ?
- Can be stored in airtight container in pantry
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think