Submitted by Sjanette
Scottish Egg Meatloaf wrapped in Bacon - LCHF
- 3 large eggs medium cooked and peeled.
- Chia Egg: 10-15 minutes before, soak 1 tbsp Chia seeds with 3 Tbsp boiling water and let them soak and it will become gell. You'll need the chia egg or 1 normal raw egg in the meatmixture to bind
- 1 Chai egg (see above) or 1 egg
- 500 grams of ground meat (I used ½ pork, ½ beef)
- Grated red onion. (I used a little cause of the carbs, but you can use a ½ onion)
- Garlic powder or 1 garlic glove
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix the ingredients of the meat mixture with your hands really well.
- Put some plastic foil on a sushi mat, layer some bacon and the meatmixture on it.
- Just like this video https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=911282355570342
- Put the cooked eggs in a line 5cm from the beginning of the sushi mat on the meatmixture. Make a roll, wrap it in tinfoil, leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight to firm . When its time put the roll in the sc on tinfoil balls or mini pastry tins. 3,5 hours on high, unwrap the roll, put it back in sc for hour.
- Crisp up in a dry frying pan on the stove.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think