Submitted by Belinda Longe
- 4 Eggs
- 3 rashers of Bacon - diced
- 1 large Onion - diced
- a few Mushrooms - diced
- grated Cheese
- 4 round rolls
- Saute bacon, mushrooms & onion til soft & reserve the liquid.
- While mixture is cooling cut tops off rolls & hollow out (leave a bit of bread inside, don't take it all out)
- Whisk the eggs & add the reserved liquid from the mushroom mixture.
- Spoon mushroom mixture into each roll.
- Pour egg in each one.
- Top wth cheese, pop lids on & put in sc. Tea towel under lid. 1hr on low
- They're cooked when the cheese is completely melted.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think