Submitted by Sonia Read
Savoury Mince version 2
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Worcester Sauce
- 1 Grated Carrot
- 1 Packet Oxtail Soup Mix (Dry Mix)
- 1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Water
- SUPER EASY
- Put everything together in the Slow Cooker
- Mix Together
- Cook for 6-8 Hours on Low or 3-4 Hours on High
- Also great to put inside pastry and make your own homemade pies!
- No reason why you cant add more veges, tomatoes etc - anything you have left over.
- No Tea Towel Needed
- You Can Use any type of Mince (I used Beef)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!