Submitted by Lynne Walters
Savoury Impossible Pie
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup grated carrot, zucchini, or what ever choice of vegetable
- 1 cup diced bacon/ ham
- 1 large diced onion
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 carton of carnation cooking cream/evaporative milk
- 120 gms butter (melted)
- Seasoning to taste
- Can also add some crumbled fetta cheese into mix and sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese.
- Sift flour into a mixing bowl. Stir in cheese, ham/bacon and feta.
- In a jug, blend together milk, eggs and butter. Whisk into flour mixture with choice of grated vegetables and decorate with halved cherry tomatoes and bacon strips.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan.
- Cook until golden and set - 5hrs on low
- Serve warm or cold with salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!