Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Savoury French Toast Casserole
- 8 slices bread
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Heaps of grated cheese, ham or bacon, chopped tomatoes and some basil—as much as you desire
- Mix milk and cinnamon and dip 4 slices of bread into it.
- Then dip bread into beaten eggs and add to a baking dish.
- Top with the above-mentioned toppings or choose your own.
- Add another layer of soaked bread and repeat filling.
- Slow cook 1 1.5 hours on High, depending on your slow cooker
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Savoury French Toast Casserole”
Yum!! This was so good. Only thing I will change next time is I’ll just stick to the egg wash, no milk & cinnamon.