Submitted by Sallyann Long
Savory mince stuffed bread rolls
- 2 cups Greek natural yoghurt
- 3 cups Self raising flour
- 1/3 cups Water
- A pinch Salt
- 400g Mince
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 or 3 cloves Garlic
- Chilli powder to your liking
- Morrocan spice to your liking
- Worcestershire sauce to your liking
- Grated cheese
- Make a basic dough recipe using natural yoghurt self raising flour and water. Mix well together and place aside.
- Brown your mince and onions and garlic, add spices and Worcestershire sauce to you liking. Once brown put aside to cool and go back to dough.
- Cut dough in half and roll out the first peace to a rectangle and place mince mixture down the middle wrap in a neat parcel repet the same to the other bit of dough.
- Line you slow cooker with baking paper and place you rolls side by side if you have room or bake separate. Cover with cheese.
- Place tea towelunder lid and cook for and hour and ten to hour and twenty mins
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think