Submitted by Pauline Rachael
Sausage & tomato pasta
- 6 sausages, browned
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 8 small tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tin cream of tomato soup
- 1 onion diced
- Peppers (I use frozen)
- 1 tin chopped carrots
- 5 dessert spoonfuls of beef gravy
- Dash of soy sauce
- Brown sausages, then add sausages and remaining ingredients (except pasta) to slow cooker
- Cook on high for 2.5 hours.
- Half hour before end of cooking time add the pasta
- Seriously scrummy and this did enough for 6-7 portions and left overs can be frozen.
- Instead of adding pasta, you could leave the pasta out and serve with rice or mash, making a yummy casserole.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!