Submitted by Lou-Anne Laws
Sausage surprise casserole
- 8 thin sausages cut into 3cm long pieces
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 can of peas
- 1 can of corn
- 3 carrots cut into 1cm chunks
- 5 potatoes cubed
- 4 cubes frozen spinach
- Put all ingredients into the slow cooker and set on low for 4-6 hours depending on the consistency that you like.
- If it is not quite thick enough you can add a little cornflour to thicken it if need be.
- Stir every hour or so.
- **this recipe is gluten free if you use gf sausages and gf pasta sauce**
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!