Submitted by Leah Shrubb
- 8 thin sausages, browned
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tin cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- Brown sausages in fry pan.
- Meanwhile dice onion and carrots and put in slow cooker bowl.
- Mix soup, sweet chilli sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste and tomato sauce in a bowl.
- Cut cooked sausages up into small pieces and put in with onions and carrots.
- Pour over soup and sauce mixture making sure to give a good stir.
- Cook on High 3 hours or low for 6
- Add peas, corn and sour cream in the last 45-30 minutes giving a good stir to combine.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or pasta.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think