Submitted by Robyn Clark
- 2 cups SR flour
- 1 Cup Greek yoghurt
- 4 skinned sausages ( chopped into small pieces)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 hash browns ( crumbled)
- 1 diced onion
- Sweet chilli and BBQ sauce
- Grated cheese
- Make a dough using the flour and yoghurt, roll out to 1/2 cm thick.
- Fry off the onion, garlic , hash brown and chopped sausages. Add the sauces and fry until sticky looking.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the rolled out dough and top with grated cheese . Add some more sauce. Roll up and cut pinwheels.
- Place in your lined and greased SC and cook on high 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Place under the griller to brown the top.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think