You don’t have to boil sausages first if you don’t want. Just personal preference ?
Submitted by Lorraine Barber
Sausage & Onion
You don't have to boil sausages first if you don't want. Just personal preference ?
- 8 Sausages boiled (skins removed)
- 1 Brown Onion sliced
- Mushrooms sliced(as many as you like)
- 5 Rashes Bacon Diced
- 4 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 1&1/2 Cups Beef Stock
- 3 Tsps Gravy Powder
- 2 Heaped Tsps Caramelized Onion
- Boil sausages and remove skins add to slow cooker
- Add mushrooms, onion & bacon to slow cooker
- Mix beef stock,gravy powder garlic,pepper & caramelized onion and add to slow cooker
- Cook on low for approx 4 hours.
- If it needs thickening thicken with cornflour and water.
- You don't have to boil sausages first if you don't want. Just personal preference ?
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think