Submitted by Sandra Schaefer
- *SAUSAGE GLORY**
- * About 1 kg of sausages (I love sausages from the butcher)
- * 1 can of good quality condensed tomato soup
- * 1 pkt of French Onion soup mix
- * 1 good squirt of BBQ sauce
- * Minced garlic (to your own taste)
- * Diced bacon (about 2 pieces of short cut)
- * Couple of truss tomatoes for texture (optional)
- * Spray slow cooker insert with oil
- * Throw in sausages (no need to brown them but this is personal preference)
- * In a small measuring bowl, blend 1 can of tomato soup with 1 packet of French Onion soup mix, 1 good squirt of BBQ sauce, a dash of minced garlic
- * Pour mixture over sausages
- * Roughly chop tomatoes and dice bacon and add to slow cooker
- Stir to combine and cover. No need for tea towel.
- Cook on Low for 5 hours.
- Submitted Sandra Schaefer
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!