Full of flavour and so easy.
Submitted by Joanne Pinnock
Full of flavour and so easy
- 16 pork sausages (Cumberland work well) chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 jar of passata
- 3 heaped teaspoons of green pesto
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Cup of red wine
- Generous dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Prepare ingredients
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker bowl and mix well
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours plus (will cook all day as long as you need)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!