Submitted by Rozi Pottsy
Saucy Tea Pork Ribs
- 700 g Pork Ribs
- 1 cup of Hot Tea (teabag removed)
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce (I used light soy sauce)
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- Mix tea, cornflour, brown sugar, soy sauce & tomato sauce in a bowl all together and stir through.
- Place Pork ribs in slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over the top of the ribs
- Cook on Auto for 5 hours (2 Hrs High - 3 hrs Low)
- This was cooked in a Breville 3 ltr Meal Maker.
- If you need to thicken your sauce, >> How to thicken your slow cooker dish
- Times are a guide only, as all slow cookers cook at different times & temps
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think